Home

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogging the Recovery from Hurricane IKE


Greetings and blessings to all of you in Presbytery of New Covenant who have internet access and are able to read this.

General Presbyter Rev. Mike Cole asked me to transform the PNC GA Newsblog into a Hurricane Ike Recovery blog so that it could become a clearinghouse place for information about churches, congregations and individuals in the area affected by Hurricane Ike. That includes just about everyone in the presbytery.

As I receive information or requests for information, requests and offers of assistance, or words of encouragement and prayer, I will post it here. The blog will be linked to the Presbytery's website and also to my blog, Quotidian Grace. Please email your submissions to the address on the sidebar, and I will post it as promptly as possible.

Yesterday I posted a report from Mike Cole with information about the status of many churches in the presbytery on my blog. Here is the link to that report: Church Status Damage Report.

Now, let us hear from YOU!

No comments: